Welcome to Cypher Log: Day 1 of My Cybersecurity Journey from Scratch


HELLO EVERYONE

IAM PRIYANKA


I want to write this BLOG in my own authentic voice, documenting my real thoughts as I learn.

Let me introduce myself!

             I am currently in my second year studying Cyber Forensic Science. I chose this course because I genuinely love the subject, and I knew I had to put in the effort to succeed.
However, for the past year, I struggled with knowing exactly where to start. I hate wasting time, but procrastination has been a massive hurdle for me, making it hard to maintain a consistent study routine. So, I decided to start this blog to hold myself accountable, document my progress, and encourage myself to actually learn.

Where I Am Starting From

                To be completely honest, I am a beginner. Today is Day 1 of my cybersecurity learning journey, and I am starting completely from scratch.
I will be documenting my path as I learn the fundamentals of:
  • Cybersecurity Basics
  • Python Programming
  • Linux Command Line
  • Networking
Let's Connect!
       If you are also feeling a bit clueless and starting from zero, let's connect through this blog. Think of this space as learning alongside a friend next door. We can figure this out together.
I am incredibly excited to start this journey, and I can't wait to share what I learn, with you!
 

                                            Thank you for reading!
                                                   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2: Understanding the CIA Triad, AAA

Cryptography Basics: Encryption Types & Hashing Explained

Cyber Security Day 4: Understanding Layered Security & Defence in Depth